Below you can find a detailed outline of our Complaints Handling Procedure, which should be followed in the event that you wish to file a complaint with the company at any time.
Roimax- summary of complaints procedure
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 78 business hours of receipt and let you know which senior person will be dealing with your complaint.
- We will investigate your complaint and endeavor to send a final response to you within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time, we will send you an update.
- We will endeavor to send a final response to you within 12 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time frame, we will contact you to explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response.
1. INTERPRETATION OF TERMS
1.1 Unless indicated to the contrary, the terms included in this Report shall have a specific meaning and may be used in the singular or plural as appropriate.
1.2. Client Means the ‚client‘ as defined in the ‚Client Agreement‘ available online at [roimax.io]
2.1. (hereinafter referred to as the Company or the ‚Firm‘) is incorporated in Commonwealth of Dominica. Our registered office is 8 Copthall, Roseau Valley, 00152 Commonwealth of Dominica.
2.2. roimax.io is operated and managed by the Company and hereinafter referred to as Roimax
3. SCOPE OF THE COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCEDURE
3.1. The complaint handling procedure (‘The procedure’) sets out the processes employed when dealing with complaints received by clients.
4. DEFINITON OF A COMPLAINT
4.1 A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction by a client regarding the provision of investment and / or ancillary services provided by Roimax.
4.2 A complaint shall include:
- The client`s name and surname.
- The client`s trading account number.
- The affected transaction numbers, if applicable.
- The date and time that the issue arose.
- A description of the issue.
4.3 A compliant must not include:
- Offensive language directed either to Roimax or an Roimax`s employee
5.1. All complaints must be in writing and shall be addressed, in the first instance, to the Customer Support Department. If the client receives a response from the Customer Support Department but deems that the complaint needs to be raised further, the client may either ask the Customer Support Department to escalate it to the Customer Relations Department or directly contact the Customer Relations Department ([email protected]), which will independently and impartially investigate it.
5.2. Both the Customer Support Departments and the Customer Relations Departments shall thoroughly examine the complaints as required (taking into account any information contained within the books and records of the Firm, including but not limited to the client`s trading account journal) to reach a fair outcome.
5.3. Both the Customer Support Departments and the Compliance Department shall: (i) send an initial response to the client within 48 business hours, (ii) resolve complaints as soon as reasonably practicable and (iii) inform the client accordingly.
5.4. All complaints shall be treated confidentially.
6.1. Questions regarding this Procedure should be addressed, in the first instance, to the Customer Service Department.
7.1. Customer Support Department Email: [ [email protected]]
Customer Relations Departments Email: [ [email protected]]